- Economy Class return Airfare on Direct flight.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Pattaya.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Bangkok.
- 4 Breakfast.
- Airport Hotel return transfers Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Coral island tour Seat-In-Coach basis (max 4 hours).
- Pattaya City tour on Seat-In-Coach basis (max 3 hours).
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Airport taxes.
Introduction – A large number of people visit Thailand to spend their vacations because it contains several tourist attractions. Some major attractions in Thailand country such as sandy beaches, hill tribes, flora and bird life, museums, archaeological sites, Buddhist temples and various world heritage sites. Thailand is also known for its exciting nightlife’s. Many of the tourists who visit Thailand take classes and the popular classes include Buddhism, Thai Massage and Thai Cooking. Despite of all, a wide range of festivals that are celebrated in Thailand are “Elephant Round-up”, “Phi Ta Khon” and “Rocket Festival”.
There is a list of best beaches that comes under Thailand and is listed below –
- Patong Beach – It is the very pretty and popular beach that is located on the island of Phuket. This beach alluring people towards itself with plenty of hotels, shopping centers and with its nightlife’s. It is very quiet and peace place where everyone feels very refresh. Once you are in, you won’t want to comes out of this beach
- Railey Beach – Although, it is on the mainland and is accessible only on the boat but still, it gives a dessert island feeling, you won’t get on any other beaches.
- Hua Hin Beach – This beach is very popular among locals as well as international visitors. It is recognized as one of the best beaches, if you want to do swim. This is an awesome place for families as well as for children’s too.
- Kata Beach – A few miles away from Patong Beach and is situated in the southern region of Phuket. The things that make Kata Beach so popular are Warm Water, Serene beauty and palm trees.
(per person on twin sharing)