- Return economy class airfare
- Accommodation for 2 nights in South Goa
- Accommodation for 3 nights in North Goa
- Return Airport Transfers
- Inter hotel transfers
All tax includes
Introduction – An Indian state situated in West India; Goa has been continuously alluring the heart of millions of people towards it. Goa is an ultimate tourist destination to visit in India. Nowadays, a large number of people are choosing Goa to spend their vacations because of its beauty and popularity. Goa is known for its beautiful beaches, water sports, Shopping Centre, Temples and more. It is a place of worship. Many people come to feel the magical experience of Monsoons in Goa. Usually, it is said that, while sitting at the beaches of Goa and experiencing the Monsoons is like a dream come true for people.
You can talk to yourself while sitting at the quietest beaches of Goa. This is one of the fascinating moments; you will be mesmerizing throughout your life. It is a place where you can discover so many things in few hours. This is the best thing about Goa. You can do each and everything, whatever you want to while visiting this beautiful place.
Place to Visit in Goa –
There are some popular tourists destinations to visit in Goa and are defined below –
- Beaches – Goa is well renowned for its beautiful beaches. It includes various beaches such as Vagator North Goa, Baga North Goa, Sinquerim North Goa, Candolim North Goa, Miramar North Goa and etc. Each is popular for its own attraction.
- Markets – There is a market known as ‘Anjuna Flea market’ which held once in a week i.e.; on every Wednesday. It contains more than 500 stalls. You can find everything in this market but don’t forget to bargain, if you are going to shop from there.
- Old Goa – Old Goa means to visit the view of Portuguese. It contains several churches and cathedrals. You can also give a look to museums that are beautifully displaying the history of Goa.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries – Goa is just not about visiting churches and exploring beaches but its more than that. You can see the wildlife sanctuaries of Goa by visiting Western Ghats, a home to animals and birds.