- Stay in Srinagar Houseboat for 1 night
- Gulmarg for 1 night
- Pahalgam for 2 nights and Srinagar for 2 nights Stay in 2 and 3 star hotels.
- Includes return trip flight from New Delhi to Srinagar
- Include airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Standard hotels
- Transfers and sightseeing by an air-conditioned Winger or Tempo Traveler vehicle (except in hills)
- Return Economy-class airfare up to Srinagar including taxes (From Hub)
- 1 Night stay at Houseboat in Srinagar.
Introduction – Are you looking for a place which can give you a feel like heaven? If yes, then you must choose Kashmir as your destination to visit. This city is a paradise on earth. It has beautiful gardens, stunning landscapes, pristine streams, vast lakes and much more. In short we can say it as, “Incredible Kashmir”. Like Kashmir is famous for Culture and natural phenomena, it is also known for its history and political controversies. Well, if we talk about its cuisines, Kashmir is popular for rogan josh, dum aloo, hakh, yakhiyn, rista-gushtaba, rice and danival korme. In addition to all these, Kashmir is well known for its Salt Tea also. Salt tea is usually pink in colour.
People living there in Kashmir, usually speak in Kashmiri. However, the official language is Urdu. But people are also familiar with Hindi language too. They spoke it as a second language. While visiting Kashmir, you can also visit Jammu, Ladakh, and Kashmir Vallley also.
Places to visit in Kashmir –
- Sonmarg - It is situated on the highway of Srinagar-Ladakh and takes around two and a half hours drive from Srinagar. Sonamarg is also known as Meadow of Gold.
- Raghunath Temple – this temple is dedicated to Lord Shri Rama. The walls of this temple are encompassing with gold. However, its galleries are entitled with Saligrams.
- Bahu Fort – Situated at a distance of 5km from Jammu and is facing towards Tawi River. It includes a temple of goddess Kali.
- Mubarak Mandi Palace – This palace with made with 3 different styles including Mughal, Gothic and Rajasthani. The most attractive part of this palace is “Sheesh Mahal Segment”.
(6 Nights & 7 Days + Flight Included)