- 3 Nights Accommodation in Hotel Marshyangdi (Standard Room)
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- 3 Breakfast
- One Half day Sight Seeing of Swayambhunath & Pashupatinath (Entrance Fee Extra)
- Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis by Non-AC Coach.
- All Hotel taxes and Service charges
All tax includes
Introduction – A capital of Nepal; Kathmandu is recognized as a hub and vacation spot for independent travelers. It is situated in the eastern region of the country and at a height of 1300 meter. Over the years, it was considered one of the three royal cities. It is the namesake of Kathmandu Valley and is comprised of 3 ancient cities which include Patan, BHaktapur and Kathmandu.
Hundred thousands of people including Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world visit Kathmandu every year to see its religious sites like Bouhanath, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha. It caters all the needs and requirements of its visitors. There are several destinations to visit in Kathmandu.
Places to Visit in Kathmandu –
Here is the list of places that should be visited while on the trip to Kathmandu Nepal –
- Dakshinkali - Laid down in the valley of Kathmandu but is located at a certain distance from Kathmandu City. Here, you can be the part of religious worship, as it is performed daily in Dakshinkali.
- Sankhu and Bajrajogini – It is another tourist destination to visit. It contains many old buildings and temples.
- Bungamati – It lies at a distance of 5 kms from Patan. This place includes a Machhendra Nath Temple which is very powerful.
- Durbar Square – It is the divine heart of Kathmandu. The things around Durbar Square are Pagodas, Royal Palace, Courtyards, Kumari House, Temples, and the residence of Living Goddess.
(per person on twin sharing)