- Accommodation for six nights on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast at all places except for houseboat (Alleppey) where all meals will be served
- Air-conditioned Indica for 6nights/7days for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Flower decoration and Cake on arrival in Munnar.
- Full Body massage for a couple at Allepey/ Kumarakom once during stay in the resort.
All tax includes
Introduction – With a network of 44 rivers and unique geographical features; Kerala is one of the hunted tourist destinations across the entire nation of Asia. It is generally referred as “God’s Ow Country”. An unmatched combination of waterfalls, serene beaches, exotic wildlife, magical festivals, paddy fields, lush hill stations, an equitable climate, and multi cuisine restaurants gives an unbeatable experience to its visitors. Along with this, cultural and historic monuments add another star to the beauty of Kerala. If a person, is getting all these things at a single place, then why he opts for any other thing.
Kerala is the most advanced city because of its high literacy rate. The major cities to visit in Kerala are Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, and Thiruvananthapuram. On your trip to Kerala, you should visit its pilgrim centers, beaches, hills, wildlife, museums etc. Way of celebrating festivals, its awesome monsoon is the specialties of Kerala.
Places to visit in Kerala –
- Fort Kochi – It is also known by the other name of ‘Gateway of Kerala’. It is a city where people from all categories such as Chinese, Arabs, British, Dutch and Portuguese have left their sign. People get attracted towards Kochi because of its architecture and historical sites.
- Kerala Backwaters – It is one of the relaxing things to do, when you are in houseboats. The fresh food and chilled beer makes your trip even better and memorable in the houseboat.
- Munnar – If you are a fan of tea, then you must give a visit to Munnar. Here, you can see how a tea being picked and processed from the gardens.
- Other attractions – The other attractions include Periyar National Park, Wayanad, and Varkala.