- Volvo tickets (Delhi – Manali – Delhi)
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner
- All Hotel taxes & Service charges
All tax includes
Introduction – If you are planning to come to hill station, then Manali is the right place for you. Laid down in the mountains of an Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is a hilly area which is located on the Beas River. Whether you are coming in summers or in winters, Manali gives a magical experience in both seasons to its visitors. It is an exquisite place where people come to spend their vacations.
While visiting Manali, visitors can also view Rohtang, Beas Kund, Hadimba Temple, Kalath Hot Water springs, Jogini Falls, Soland Valley etc. In addition, people can also give a look to some popular temples such as Zana Falls, Naggar, Krishna Temple and Log Hut area that are located in between new and old Manali. However, if you love adventure, then you must try the once in a life time experience of white water river rafting. Besides River Rafting, you can also do Rock Climbing, Paragliding and Trekking.
Places to Visit in Manali –
There are some popular places, you should visit on your trip to Manali and these are listed as below –
- Hadimba Temple – It is also known as Dhundri Temple which is made of stones and woods. This temple is dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, a character of Mahabharata.
- Rohtang Pass – It is the main attraction of Manali and is located at a height of 3979 m from sea level. You can view the awesome view of mountains which are really breathtaking by visiting Rohtang Pass.
- Solang Valley – Solang Valley is also known by the other name of Snow point among the people. It is situated 13km to the northwest of Manali. Soland Valley gives the view of snow capped monutaind and glaciers. The other attractions of SOlang Valley are Snorkeling, Paragliding etc.
- Old Manali – It is situated at a distance of 3 km from Manali and is popularly known for Old guesthouses and orchards.
(per person on twin sharing)