- 06 night’s Accommodation in hotel
- Breakfast and dinner
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Full day North Island tour, excluding Botanical/Pamplemousses Garden
- Full day South Island tour
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour
- All transfers & tours on Seat in coach basis
Introduction – Situated at a distance of 2,000kms from the southeast coast of African continent, Mauritius includes the island of Agalega, the island of Mauritius, ROdrigues and the archipelago of Saint Brandon. Mauritius fascinates everyone with its sparking crystal, contrast of colors, cultures and its natural beauty. It is considered as one of the topmost tourist destination in all over the world. Mauritius has a variety of natural and manmade attractions, attractive breaches, flora and fauna, clear warm sea waters, and the environment is very friendly and welcoming.
The one who visit Mauritius, discover something new in himself/herself. It brings smiles over its visitors. In January 2012, Mauritius has been awarded 3rd time with the world leading island destination award.
Places to visit in Mauritius –
- Mauritius Botanical Garden – This garden is also known as SSR Botanical Garden or Pamplemonsses Garden. It is one of the oldest gardens that is situated near to Port Louis. This garden is popular for big water lilies, spice garden and wide variety of palms.
- Black River Gorges National Park – A national park covered an area of 6,574 hectares and is located in the south-western part of Mauritius. Visitors can reach to its peak point while walking along side the greenery and that peak point is known as Black River Peak.
- Port Louis – It is the capital and biggest city of Mauritius. Port Louis is covered with wide range of mountains and includes The Mauritius Chinatown, Port Louis Bazaar, Caudan Waterfront, and the old Port Louis Theatre as its major attractions.
(per person on twin sharing)